DaVinci Center for Musical Arts
We are an inclusive school honoring the natural developmental stages of children and adults, and consider it a privilege to work with our neurodiverse friends as well. We offer fun, high quality music lessons to beginners through advanced ages 3-adult, lessons in piano, voice, violin, viola, guitar, mandolin, ukulele, drums and Piano Playtime for 3-5 year olds. We tailor your lessons to meet your unique goals and needs of our students and families. Find out why we are sought out.
About DaVinci Center for Musical Arts
DaVinci Center for Musical Arts is a One-Stop-Shop, inclusive music school. We tailored lessons to meet the unique goals and needs of our students and families. Find out why we are sought out.
- Piano Lessons, Voice Lessons, Guitar Lessons, Viola and Violin Lessons, Ukulele and Mandolin Lessons at one convenient location with creative scheduling to accommodate busy families.
- Personalize lessons to meet your goals and dreams in whatever genre/style you desire.
- You pick the music YOU want to play and how you want to learn it and play it.
- Our instructors are Whole Musicians who can play by ear, compose/improvise, read music, and perform in many styles and genres. They have been selected as DaVinci Center Music staff because of their love, dedication and inspiration in helping students grow into whatever the students want to become. Their excellence in teaching, performing and serving the community is evident in their students!
- We value warm relationships and community/family interaction in the learning process. That’s why we offer so many events in “togetherness” along the way. These include Harmony Classes with groups of 5-8 students creating songs together, and Kidz Gigs where students play casually at local coffee shops and community expos, and the laid back Performance Parties or the annual Creations Concerts where students can play their original compositions (arranged by professionals) alongside top-notch Jazz Bands and Orchestras in a formal concert.
- No extra fees for any of the extra services that we provide. Low monthly tuition covers it all. (Exception: the annual Creations Concert which is a formal event and thus incurs a one time additional fee, optional.)
- Patient, loving teachers help students develop good practice skills that can help boost grades in school and help our students develop many valuable life skills and nurture family and community relationships.
- We don’t only love to teach children, we love teaching our adults too!
Over 200 Years of Combined Teaching Experience
[contact-form-7 id=”37795″ title=”General Contact Form”]